Coordinator between attorney, financial planner and CPA / tax preparer, among other professionals, pulling all the relevant pieces together for informed decision making.
There are many choices when it comes to core professionals – attorneys, financial planners and certified public accountants (CPAs) / tax preparers. They are needed in one way, shape or form. When used in conjunction with each other, they can protect you. However, they all speak their own professional language. They all have their own interpretation of the law, standards, rules and regulations. They all have their unique style and way of doing things.
On the Horizon, PLLC has decades of public and private experience interacting and communicating with these core professionals, among others. We pride ourselves in communicating with clients in a straight forward manner for them to understand how all the pieces fit together with professional service teams.
Our mission is to be part of the solution in mitigating the financial abuse of the aging. We specialize in filling the shoes of a professional fiduciary, which is a legal obligation to act in the best interest of another party, not to be taken lightly.
On the Horizon, PLLC will serve as:
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Successor Trustee
- Personal Representative
We also consult those named above in their fiduciary capacity:
- Discuss overall responsibilities
- Prepare inventory
- Prepare accounting(s)
- Provide necessary community resources
- Navigate through complexities
- Organize financial estate
- Support with daily money management (e.g. monthly bill paying, bank reconciliations, budgeting, expense tracking)
- Prepare financial inventory
- Facilitate communication between client, family and professional service teams
- Clarify options for decision making
- Process required legal documents and paperwork
- Assist with care coordination